Top 10 Reasons to Have Boudoir Photographs Taken
10. Celebrate a milestone. Getting married? 5, 10, 25 year anniversary? Just turn 25, 30, 40? Just enter into a relationship? Just end one? Hit a goal weight? All perfect reasons to have A M A Z I N G boudoir photographs done. A boudoir photography session will make you feel amazing about yourself in this moment right now, whatever milestone you may be celebrating.
9. It will shock your friends! They are going to see the images of you looking incredible, and be insanely jealous. Most likely they are going to have their own session done too after they see your photos and how it made you feel. You may even start a movement of women who are incredibly sexy and have the photos to prove it.
8. Every woman should have at least one photo (or a whole set of them) that makes them feel so gorgeous that they just get giddy inside!
7. Putting together the outfits is a blast. Sneaking away your man's sports jersey, buying lacy, frilly, pretty new lingerie, or maybe even a costume. Coming up with looks that you love is a really fun part of the whole experience.
6. Because he won't be able to pick his jaw up off the ground! Trust us, speechless won't even begin to describe it. Seeing the woman he loves all done up glamorous and gorgeous is enough to bring any man to his knees. Plus, do you think he would rather have another new tie or shirt... or pictures of you wearing that shirt... or maybe just the tie...
5. To reconnect with the more intimate parts of yourself. Life happens... between school, jobs, kids, husbands, families, friends, volunteering, etc... its EASY to lose sight of the intimate parts of ourselves and our relationships. What better way to rediscover that fire than with a boudoir session?
4. Its about feeling sexy... not getting naked. There are few feelings more powerful than feeling sexy. That can be done a myriad of ways. From barely there lingerie or nothing at all, to shorts and a camisole and sports socks or a football jersey, all can create incredibly fun, flirty, and sexy images. The point is, that decision is up to you! Some girls want to bare it all, some want to bare a little, just remember you are in control. The amount of clothes isn't whats important, its the feeling of being Sexy that we are after. If you feel it, you will look like it!
3. You don't have to do it alone! Everybody is different, some women will want to bring their friends for support, others will want to share the whole experience with somebody and do a dual shoot, still others will want the whole experience to be about them. Whatever the case, we will make it happen. If you have a friend that wants to come along for moral support, bring them! We will give them a comfy place to sit, watch, and comment, and may even have them hold a light, or a reflector, or fan your hair, or something! Heck, even better, book a dual session and share the whole experience. The only thing we discourage is bringing husbands, boyfriends, or otherwise significant others. Half the point of doing this for them, and keeping things under wraps until the images are finished is the best way to really knock their socks off!
2. Because professionals will make you look gorgeous! Ever wonder how the girls in the magazines look SO amazing??? Teams of professionals, that's how! With our most popular packages, from the moment you step in our studio you are being pampered, cared for, coached, primped, plucked, and polished. We work with some of the premier makeup artists and hair stylists in the Hays Kansas and Central Kansas areas. We are familiar with their boudoir work, and its incredible. As a professional boudoir photographer, its our job to take your new glam look to the next level. We will coach your posing and expression until its perfect, and lighting will be done just right to accentuate your best features while diminishing anything you are self conscious about. Full professional retouching is also done to every photograph before you ever see it. We don't change who you are, but we do nip, tuck, smooth, and polish the image to the level you see every day on billboards and magazines. As a husband and wife team who do this for a living, professionalism is paramount to us. We have different viewpoints, and a male and female eye at each session is somewhat unique to us in the boudoir photography profession. We are complete goofballs, and the mood in the studio will be fun and light, and your nervousness will turn into confidence and you will be hamming it up before you know it.